Thank you Volunteers !!
Interested in contributing a class to the Class Ideas.
- Please click here to review the format.
- Make a copy of the google doc and add your class information (so we have a consistent format)
- Once you are done please share (make sure they can view permissions at the minimum) the google document link by emailing to document to email@example.com (Web Upload – Coming Soon)
Smoothies (Any Greens) Tags: smoothies, food, inside, rainy day, pre-k, kinder, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, any season Time : 30 minutes Outline Greeting and Review Greet students in their regular spot. Review last weeks lesson. Ask kids: Who likes fruit and...
Amaranth Plants Tags: Amaranth, Outdoor, Indoor, All-Grades, Fall Time : 30 mins (Time to complete the task) (10-15 min group activities, rotated) Author: Lynda Boudreault Intro: This is a great class if you’re noticing amaranth weeds in the garden. They are edible...
Tags: All-Seasons, All-Grades, Planting seeds, planting transplants, garden layout, garden design Time : 30 mins Author: Kristin Adams Link OUTLINE Greeting and Review SONG: Sing and motion “Dig, dig, dig the earth, then we plant our seeds. Gentle rain and warm...
Life Cycle of a Butterfly Tags: Prek, kinder, 1st grade, raining day, inside, butterfly, life cycles, Spring, Fall, Summer Time : 45 minutes Author: Mary Catherine, her complete lesson is posted here. Greeting and Review Start class in your usual place/way Ask the...
Pumpkin Science Tags: Class Ideas, Fall, Outdoor, All Grades, Science, Math, Cooking, Art Time : 35 mins (This class can be done as 2 series class) Author: Sameera Balay. This class has been adapted from Christina Bainbridge...
Tags: Seeds, Dispersal, Class Ideas, Indoors, Outdoors, All-Seasons, Spring, Anytime, 2nd-5th grade Seed Dispersal Time : 45 mins Outline Greeting and ReviewStart in the same space if possible for every class (ex: The Circle, Pond, Back benches)Have the class...
- Bay Area Cooking Class Curriculum
- Cooking With Children
- The Cooking Room Curriculum
- Washington State – Let’s Cook! Class Curriculum
- Cooking With Kids – Exploring Healthy Foods – Kinder to First Grade
- Cooking With Kids – Exploring Healthy Foods – Second to Third Grade
- Cooking With Kids – Exploring Healthy Foods – Fourth to Sixth Grade
- Cooking With Kids – Dried Fruit Tasting – Fourth to Sixth Grade
Class Ideas Resouces
1701 Briar St, Austin TX 78704