Thank you Volunteers !!
Interested in contributing a class to the Class Ideas.
- Please click here to review the format.
- Make a copy of the google doc and add your class information (so we have a consistent format)
- Once you are done please share (make sure they can view permissions at the minimum) the google document link by emailing to document to firstname.lastname@example.org (Web Upload – Coming Soon)
Apple Tasting Tags: Apple tasting, Fall, Outdoor, Indoor, k-2, Anytime, bar graphs, taking polls, measuring, counting Time : 40 mins (Time to complete the task) Author: Lynda Boudreault Outline Greeting and Review ● Start in the same space as usual. ● ...
Rain Water Models Tags: Rain Water, Aquifer, ground water, pollution, Outdoor, All-Grades, Anytime Time : 30 mins Author: Lynda Boudreault, based on Earth Camp lesson plans Note: This lesson best follows lessons about the water cycle. Outline Greeting and Review...
Amaranth Plants Tags: Amaranth, Outdoor, Indoor, All-Grades, Fall Time : 30 mins (Time to complete the task) (10-15 min group activities, rotated) Author: Lynda Boudreault Intro: This is a great class if you’re noticing amaranth “weeds” in the garden. They are edible...
Tags: Class Ideas, All-Seasons, Outdoor, Kinder, Pre-K, First, Fall, Anytime, Science, Experiment, Outdoor Time : 35 mins Author: Sameera Balay. Outline Greeting and Review Start in the same space if possible for every class (ex: The Circle, Pond, Back benches) Main...
Parts of a Plant Tags: Class Ideas, All-Seasons, Outdoor, Pre-k, kinder, 1st grade, Fall, Anytime, parts of a plant Time : 45 mins Outline Greeting and Review Meet in your regular spot. Review what was done in your last class. Main Lesson Discuss parts of a plant....
Smoothies (Any Greens) Tags: smoothies, food, inside, rainy day, pre-k, kinder, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, any season Time : 30 minutes Outline Greeting and Review Greet students in their regular spot. Review last weeks lesson. Ask kids: Who likes fruit and...
- Bay Area Cooking Class Curriculum
- Cooking With Children
- The Cooking Room Curriculum
- Washington State – Let’s Cook! Class Curriculum
- Cooking With Kids – Exploring Healthy Foods – Kinder to First Grade
- Cooking With Kids – Exploring Healthy Foods – Second to Third Grade
- Cooking With Kids – Exploring Healthy Foods – Fourth to Sixth Grade
- Cooking With Kids – Dried Fruit Tasting – Fourth to Sixth Grade
Class Ideas Resouces
1701 Briar St, Austin TX 78704